Monday, November 5, 2018

DiFiore's Pizzeria (Neffs, PA) - Cheesesteak



On November 11, 2018, I went to DiFiore's Pizzeria for a cheesesteak.  They are located about one mile from my house.  You can checkout their website HERE.

I had one of their lunch specials which was a small cheesesteak and fries for $7.99.  The sandwich was similar in size (8 inch roll) to the one I had at the Tavern a week or so ago.

This was made with the tomato sauce on top of the meat and then white American cheese melted across the top with a pickle spear served on the side.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, you will see many different variations of the cheesesteak throughout the Lehigh Valley.  I will give this one a 3.5 star rating too.  Good Lusitania roll.  And, close to my house for a quick break from work for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment