Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Beefy's - Chicago, IL


On October 2, 2018, I had an Italian Beef at Beefy's in Chicago...https://www.beefyschicago.com/.  Again, this is another place that I have visited frequently with a friend and co-worker, John,  as it is relatively close to work and is a short distance from the Portillo's I also posted about.  Beefy's didn't make the cut on the best in the Chicagoland either.  As you can see, my normal order is usually with hot peppers and cheese.  I may need to mix it up one day and show you what sweet peppers are in Chicago.  This may be one of the safest places to eat in the area as there usually are Chicago policemen having lunch there.

I am going to give Beefy's a 4 star rating.  The beef has decent flavor, has some tenderness to it, and it has a decent amount of meat on the sandwich.  BTW, this place has a good double cheeseburger too.  And my buddy Earthdog would be a big fan of the pizza as he would remember it being very close to what we used to eat at the Congress Theater during Riot Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment