Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Portillo's - Summit, IL Part 2


So, tonight, October 17, 2018, I was able to swing back by Portillo's to rectify the situation of not having a beef n cheddar for too many years.  Wow!  I should have added some hot peppers, but boy was this tender.  I am going to go with a 4.5 star and put it on par with Johnnie's.  Peppers and more beef may have got it close to a 5 star.  Not sure what it was, but this was probably the most tender Italian Beef that I have had there.  Glad I was able to swing by before I head back home later this week.  Well worth the trip.

And, I am going to break my unwritten rule, and put a non Italian Beef sandwich on here.  I love the Polish sausage with grilled onions and mustard at Portillo's so I had to get one of them too.  The sweetness of those onions is unbelievable and I love the snap of the grilled Polish sausage.


No comments:

Post a Comment