Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Nick's Barbecue - Burbank, IL


On June 27, 2018, I had an Italian Beef sandwich at Nick's Barbecue in Burbank, IL near my work location.  You can check them out here.  Nick's is another one of those places that I have been going to for the last 15 years, but mostly because it is close to work.  Unfortunately, Nick's did not make the cut on the best in the Chicagoland list.

The sandwich I had was ordered with hot peppers and cheese...mozzarella.  Their giardiniera usually has a good kick and is a nice accompaniment to the sandwich as is the cheese.  The beef is not as moist as it is at other places and you can see in the picture that they could add a little more to the sandwich.  Even though I go there frequently, I am giving them a 3.0-3.5 star range.

No comments:

Post a Comment