Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Johnnie's Beef - Arlington Heights, IL


On October 2, 2018, I did the double dip...I had an Italian Beef for lunch and dinner.  Dinner was at Johnnie's Beef at their location in Arlington Heights as their location in Elmwood Park that is ranked #8 in the Chicagoland area does not have seating.  You can visit their site here...Johnnie's.

Joining me on this visit and at some point hopefully a celebrity writer here on occasion was my buddy MXV.   You can check out his top notch music blog here.  The Punk Vault has tons of concert and album reviews and features his great photography.  Please check out his site.  Johnnie's is possibly his favorite Italian Beef location and it did not disappoint.  Up to this point, it was the best one that I have had.  You had to sit back from the table to eat it so that the juices didn't drip all over your clothing.  I ordered this one with only hot peppers and no cheese this time.  The beef itself has great flavor with a hint of hot spices and is quite tender.  I am going to give them a 4.5 star rating right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment