Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Patio - Bridgeview, IL


On October 16, 2018, I visited The Patio in Bridgeview, IL for an Italian Beef sandwich with a friend and co-worker, Jim.  This is yet another place I have been to regularly over the last 15 years.  Check out their website http://www.patioribs.com/ .

The Patio is #14 on the best of list in the Chicagoland.  I ordered this with hot peppers and cheese, but they either forgot the hot peppers or skimped on them as I don't have a good memory of them being on the sandwich and I was just there today.  This was heavy on the mozzarella comparative to the other establishments that I have tried so far which I quite liked.  It made it a closer resemblance to some cheesesteak places in the Lehigh Valley that melt the cheese on top of the sandwich.

I'm going to give them 4 stars for a decent amount of beef on the sandwich with a nice flavor that had a hint of spice that I think was more on the juice in the beef than the hot peppers (if they were there).  They didn't dunk here, but it did have a decent amount of juice.  Not quite at the level of Johnnie's so you didn't have to be as careful eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment